Foreign Crimes Can Be Tried in India

"The language of Section 188 CrPC is quite clear that when an offence is committed outside India by a citizen of India, he may be dealt with in respect of such offences as if they had been committed in India."


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *